the end of an era

Sunday, February 19, 2012

February 19, 2012

A Revision or Summing up of what I have taught you :

Religion: A means to an end and not an end in itself.

Its purpose: To create a Benevolent Society as well as to establish my laws in the minds and hearts of my followers (Dec 2011).

Towards this end what I have said elsewhere: Do unto others what you would have them do to you stands paramount.

To those who appeal to me in sin I offer forgiveness unconditionally, and eternal life in the hereafter.

My offer to accept unencumbered volunteers modeled after Yeshua stands until I rescind it.. (Ref:Oceans-Comosians part 2)

Finally, please do not come looking for me, you will not see me though I am in and outside of you.

For some time, I will keep in touch with you through my instruments.

I am

Your ONE AND ONLY God and Creator,

El-Shaddai.

When I asked THS for clarification of Benevolence I was told: The haves could possibly share with the havenots to ensure their well being.
SRT



=====================================

February 8, 2012


Addendum to "On Church Leadership" dated 15th October 2011.

The elected religious head of a country becomes a Pope or Temporal head of his country and NO OTHER.

This I will recognize as Owner of all Christian Churches.,…………….. El Shaddai.



--------------------------------------------------


January 22, 2012.



You are not to make Laws in my or Yeshua's name.


El- Shaddai.



(EL SHADDAI IS "CREATING" AN INTELLIGENCE APART FROM HIMSELF. IT'S A FACT.


When you make laws in his name or Yeshua's name, you become his adversary.


Where no laws exist, his alter-ego [the one who is in the world] is also a co-ruler in state made laws good or bad.


Therefore, as a preacher and teacher of the Law, your duty is to is to do just that.


A LAW MAKER YOU ARE definitely NOT!)


SRT.


---------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment