the end of an era

Friday, November 11, 2011

ADDENDUM


ADDENDUM:.

Referring to :

Seal

Friday, April 22, 2011


The Books of LAMENTATIONS, GENESIS, KINGS 1 AND KINGS 2.

From Covenant II: PETER 1 AND REVELATIONS. (1ST May 2011)

(srt- Amen Adonai, Amen).

Posted by SRT at 8:10 PM 0 comments



Friday, April 8, 2011



Dated …Friday April 22nd, 2011.

On dispatching it, I looked at the previous note I made on this subject.

To my horror I found that I had forgotten? To make mention of”Chronicles 1, Chronicles 2.”

  While pondering over this blunder on my part I heard the reassuring voice of El-Shaddai  saying that the mistake was deliberate from his side. It was left out because as he put it:  ” It is  their  book;  They might not like it,  if I sealed it”.

(El-Shaddai never ceases to amaze me. I am belatedly mentioning it here because I know that many of you are interested in knowing more about the nature of our God . The old biblical picture from the O.T. is quite different from what we are learning from the L.T. (Living Testament) regarding his Divine Nature, however please note that there is another side to God and that incorporates Sheol.…There are rooms  where we might not enter. This for those members of a Priesthood who keep saying  I am sure God will understand. If that were so, why then Sheol?.. SRT)

No comments:

Post a Comment